Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Blush rose arrangement

Hello everyone!

Obviously I'm addicted to making roses :-), so here is my new champagne rose accompanied by several mini flowers in deep magenta colour and some green leaves.




To make my gorgeous flowers I used different colours regular foamiran and white glitter stamens which I stained in the desired shade. 




To give the petals of mini flowers that texture, first I drew lines with a toothpick and after that I coloured them.




Here is a sneak peek:  




Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs!
Elena




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



2 comments:

  1. Elena, yet again you have made something that would rival the real thing. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! I have no idea i this type of rose actually exist for real, but I love it :-)!xx

      Delete